: exploring sustainable fashion, the great outdoors, and an eco-friendly lifestyle :

#FreebieFriday with Green Orchyd...

Friday, November 17, 2017


It's another fabulous #FreebieFriday and this week, y'all should be uber excited, because I'm giving away a $100 shop credit to Green Orchyd!  As I said in my #SustainableSunday post this week, the shop is full of eco-friendly, ethical, and fair trade goods for the whole family!

All you need to do to enter is: 

: Like the Instagram post

Earn bonus entries for tagging friends in separate comments! 

This giveaway will end at 23:59 PST on 24-November-2017.  A winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via direct message on Instagram.  The winner will have 24 hours to reply to this message to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.  This giveaway is open to US entrants only! 

Bonne chance!
9 comments on "#FreebieFriday with Green Orchyd... "
  1. Liked the Instagram post-rosannepm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed @greenorchydecofashion on Instagram-rosannepm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow @greenchiclife on Instagram-rosannepm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like the Instagram post as @ maryjgardner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Follow @greenorchydecofashion on Instagram as @maryjgardner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Follow @greenchiclife on Instagram as @maryjgardner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked and followed both (Instagram name aekz2)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to enter but do not have an instagram..if possible, please include my entry..liked your page on FB..

    ReplyDelete